5cm ~ 12cm Low Frequency 125 kHz RFID Key Tags & Key Fobs For Access Control System
RFID key fob with crystal design, this KC002 key tag can be used in a wide range of RFID key access control applications, such as hospitals, shared residences, shops, government offices, etc. And it is available with the most common low frequency (125 kHz) chips or High Frequency (13.56 MHz) chips. The LF/HF RFID key fob enables automate check-in or check-out procedures for access control application, while capturing the information in real time.
Therefore, the RFID Key fob tag is a secure and good method to limit privilege access. And it can be customized in the different colors, as well as custom logo printing and serial number printing.
All kinds of RFID Access Control system, such as event access control, office access control, building access control and so on.
1. Type: Contactless R/O or R/W
2. Operating Frequency: LF(125KHz) or HF (13.56MHz)
3. IC Available at 125KHz: EM4102, EM4100, EM4001, TK4100, GK4100
4. IC Available at 13.56MHz: I-CODE(ISO 15693-3), Mifare® Ultralight (ISO 14443A), Mifare®1K (ISO 14443A), Mifare®4K (ISO 14443A), Tag-it™ HF-I (ISO 15693-3), others upon request
5. Reading Distance: 5cm ~ 12cm, other longer range depend on Reader Design
6. Case Material: ABS
7. Operating Temperature: -40º C to +55º C
8. Storage Temperature: -40º C to +75º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. 100, 000 times reading & writing
3. Could be customized, including Color, Printing, Numbering and so on.
4. OEM available
5. Durable & cost effective
Trackback URL: http://www.tagprint.com.my/access-card/trackback/