Fargo DTC1250e offers an easy and affordable card printer solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments. With the fastest card print speeds in its class, DTC1250e saves you time and money.
Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to meet your needs – single sided printing, magnetic stripe encoding or Ethernet connectivity. Fargo even offers an optional Wi-Fi accessory (for Ethernet printers only) that can clip to your DTC1250e, so you don’t need to be encumbered by a tangle of cords.
One of the best features of Fargo’s DTC1250e is that it is so easy to use. The DTC1250e also features an intuitive, user-focused SmartScreen™ graphical display, enabling efficient set-up, operation and maintenance of your technology investment.
Backed by a global two-year warranty, Fargo DTC1250e offers these many features:
- Fastest Print Speeds with High-Quality Output – Minimize wait time while printing durable, great-looking ID badges and cards
- Simple To Use Right Out of the Box – Easily set-up, load and operate the DTC1250e using its intuitive user-focused design. Create ID cards right out of the box.
- Wide Variety of Uses – Print on a variety of card thicknesses to create simple loyalty cards or photo IDs as thin as 9mm or high security access control badges as thick as 40 mm. DTC1250e even prints on CR79 Adhesive Back cards so you can customize your Clamshell proximity cards.
- Affordable and Earth-Friendly – Enjoy cost savings from the eco-friendly Energy Star Rating, as well as the DTC1250e’s erase and rewrite card feature, ideal for creating temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges.
- Customizable to Fit Your Needs – Choose single or dual-sided printing, magnetic encoding, and USB or Ethernet connectivity options in our online store.
- Print Anywhere, Anytime – Add a Wi-Fi accessory for your Ethernet-enabled DTC1250e, so you can operate your DTC1250e wirelessly.
- Control, Flexibility and Security – Integrate the optional iCLASS SE® encoder, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage secure ID credentials from start-to-finish.
Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
Colors: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
Print Ribbon Options: Options include easy-to-use ribbon with disposable ribbon cartridge (EZ) and more economical and ecofriendly refill ribbon
Rewrite technology – No ribbon is required, just rewritable pvc cards
Print Speed: 6 seconds per card (K); 8 seconds per card (KO); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK)
Accepted Standard Card Sizes: CR-80 (3.375 L x 2.125”W / 85.6 L x 54 mm W); CR-79 adhesive back (3.313 L x 2.063”W / 84.1 L x 52.4 mm W)
Print Area: CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36 L x 2.11”W / 85.3 L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3 L x 2.04”W / 83.8 L x 51.8 mm W)
Accepted Card Thickness: .009 – .040” / 9 mil – 40 mil / .229 mm – 1.016 mm
Accepted Card Types: PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite
Input Hopper Card Capacity: 100 cards (.030. / .762 mm)
Output Hopper Card Capacity: Up to 30 cards (.030. / .762 mm)
Card Cleaning: Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change
Memory: 32 MB RAM
Software Drivers: Windows® XP / Vista™ (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (32 bit & 64 bit)/ MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 / Linux
Interface: USB 2.0, optional Ethernet with internal print server
Operating Temperature: 65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C
Humidity: 20–80% non-condensing
Single-sided printer: 8.8.H x 13.7.W x 7.9.D / 224 mm H x 348 mm W x 201 mm D
Dual-sided printer: 9.8.H x 18.7.W x 9.2.D / 249 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D
Weight: Single-sided: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 Kg; Dual-sided: 10 lbs / 4.54 Kg
Agency Listings – Safety: UL 60950-2, CSA C22.2 (60950-07), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC
Supply Voltage: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.6 Amps max
Supply Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Warranty: Printer – two years; Printhead – Two years, unlimited pass with UltraCard™
Encoding Options – Contact an ID Expert for more information on DTC1250e encoding
Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS® Standard / SE / SR / Seos, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE DESFire®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3
Supported Access Control:
Credential Programming iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic™, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, HID Prox
Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® , MIFARE®, and contact smart card encoding) – Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory; dual-sided printing module; smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless); magnetic stripe encoding module; printer cleaning kit; ethernet with internal print server; secure proprietary consumables system
Display: Color changing status buttons