The MIFARE Classic 1K with 1 Kbytes EEPROM read/write memory and is compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructures. Operating in accordance with ISO 14443A, MIFARE 1K functions at a distance of up to 10 cm with true anti-collision properties and without the need for a battery.
The MIFARE Classic ® 1K smartcards with original chip from NXP have a size equal to conventional credit cards. They have a PIN protected secure memory divided into sectors and blocks.
They are designed for optimum convenience of use as without neglecting safety, simply swipe the surface of the reader for secure data transmission.
The MIFARE Classic ® 1K smartcards can be used in various applications such as public transport, access control, parking, loyalty programs, identification, etc…
They are delivered in white PVC or printed full color in offset.
- 100% compatible with ISO 14443a
- Laminated PVC Card ISO Standard size: 85.5x 54 mm
- Contactless data transmission
- Distance read/write 5-10 cm
- Frequency: 13.56 Mhz
- Transfer rate 106 kbits/s
- Average transaction time: <100 ms (including backup management)
- Capacity 1 KB organized into 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (each block contains 16 bytes).
- Access conditions for each block configurable
- 10 years data retention
- 100.000 write cycles
- Three pass mutual authentication (ISO/IEC DIS9798-2)
- Data encryption in the radio channel frequency of attacks with protection
- Unique serial number
The proximity card MIFARE Classic ® 1K is designed for multiple applications.
Some examples are:
- Access Control
- Presence control
- Gift Card
Trackback URL: http://www.tagprint.com.my/mifare-1k-2/trackback/