Design & Applications
The MIFARE® Ultralight family provides system integrators with maximum flexibility for complete system solutions including but not limited to time-based, zone-based or multiple-ride tickets as well as single use tickets. Integrators benefit from the non-reloadable limited-use tickets through the appropriate use of its One-Time-Programmable (OTP) memory area in combination with the ISO Unique Identifier (UID) on a secure infrastructure.
MIFARE® is a registered Trademark of NXP B. V.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443 A 1-3 compliant
- Fully NFC forum tag type 2 compliant
- Operating distance up to 10 cm
- Operating frequency @ 13.56 MHz
- Data transfer of 106 Kbit/s
- True anti-collision
- Field programmable ‘Read only’ locking function per page
- Up to 100.000 single write operations:
- MIFARE SAM AV2 based security methods supported
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding
- 7 byte UID – unique identifier (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
Trackback URL: http://www.tagprint.com.my/mifare-ultralight/trackback/